Dil E Nadaan Tujhe Hua Kya Hai...Aakhir Is Dard Ki Dawa Kya Hai...Humko Un Se Wafa Ki Hai Umeed Jo Nahin Jaante Wafa Kya Hai:)
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Happy Bday To Me :(
I miss you riya didi :( you didn't even call me for my bday aap kahan ho :(
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hello Sairah - You wrote a post to my blog a long time ago, do you remember? I came to see your blog and wanted to tell you how much I love this picture. I love animals. I have two dogs and two cats. My teenager brother kind of acts like a gorilla sometimes, too! ha ha
What Can I Tell You About Me…I live In My Own World…A World With Kings And Queens…..Happiness And Joy….Little children running around everywhere…Laughing at every little thing they see…A World Where everything is equal….Everyone has a heart….Most People call me crazy…They tell me, “ Sairah where do you come up with these silly little things.”….For some it may be silly but for me it’s a world which was and is no more…I think of it as the Forgotten world….In some odd ways that world is kind of like me…. “forgotten”….
I Could Shed A Million Tears...Take A Million Breaths...Say A Million Names...But Theres Only One Truth To Face..I Still Love You
1 comment:
Hello Sairah -
You wrote a post to my blog a long time ago, do you remember? I came to see your blog and wanted to tell you how much I love this picture. I love animals. I have two dogs and two cats. My teenager brother kind of acts like a gorilla sometimes, too! ha ha
Post a Comment